samedi 20 octobre 2012

KickThe...Pose Pack


My new pose pack for your sims












14 commentaires:

  1. HA! Awesome! She really nailed him LOL! Great job! I can just see my spies doing some of these! Thank you!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. If my poses can help you to kick the... to some of yours characters, i'll be very happy to contribute, specially for three of them.

      Supprimer
  2. This was fun. Love the facial expressions to go along with the poses. They look great.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you Jazen for your comments. I always try to have the good expression but it's very difficult because sometimes i exaggerate.

      Supprimer
  3. Epic pose pack! Thanks for sharing it.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. hahahaha!!!! I love them! I was just making one with the man on the ground too, you're a mind reader ^_^ Thank you for sharing these :)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you Zhippidy ;).
      I would like to be a mind reader, i think it could be very benefit for me even if i won't use every times for good things :)

      Supprimer
  5. Réponses
    1. Thank you Daisies,
      It was funny too to make these poses :)

      Supprimer
  6. Oh my gosh,I absolutely love these! I can totally use these! Thank you so much for posting these! These are hilarious! I love the guy's facial expressions after the girl nailed him!

    RépondreSupprimer